i went to glasgow with my best friend siri about three weeks ago. we were walking around boots when i saw a non-permanent hair colour called outrageous orange on sale. as i have always dreamt of having red hair, i decided to try it. it only cost 2 pounds, so i thought: “why not?”
i did read some reviews before i tried it, they mostly said that the colour was a bit much and they would only use it on special occasions. i was very nervous when siri started to put it in my hair, because the paste was yellow and a bit weird. when i washed it out i was quite excited, and since i have never coloured my hair before, it felt very different seeing oneself with such a different hair colour.
when my hair was dry i realized we need more colour, as some bits of my hair were still blonde. we had a second go and the hair looked quite good.
cons using this products:
– depending on your hair-type it might stay in longer than you want it to. my original hair is quite blonde, so therefore
– if you have shoulder-length hair or longer you have to purchase two of the packages, because one won’t be enough to cover all of your hair.
– you don’t really know how long it is going to stay in, and how it may affect your hair later on.
pros using this products:
– you don’t have to worry about mixing as it is already mixed.
– it is easy to apply and everything you need comes in the box
– you’ll get a quite bright orange colour in your hair, which i think looks quite good.
on the packaging it said that the colour would last from 6 to 8 washes, it has been three weeks, so obviously have i washed my hair more than that, but it doesn’t seem to go out that fast. i think that is because my hair colour is a very light blonde.
i would recommend this product to others who want to try out something different. it has a decent price and a good finish.
have you coloured your hair before? what colour?